Presentation Skills Workshop
Banish Fear. Gain Confidence.
Be the Best of Yourself.
You will learn to:
- Speak with authority and authenticity
- Use vocal variety, eye contact, body language and the power of pauses
- Learn when audio/visual support is needed and when it is not
- Make a few points effectively, not more than can be absorbed
- Share personal stories that make business points
- Build your confidence one exercise at a time
Call (512) 258-3700
for more information.
If you can learn to ride a bike, you can learn to be a good speaker. We provide the training wheels. All you need is the decision to begin.
– Jim Comer
Team Building While You Learn
While telling stories from your lives, and giving business presentations, your group will become a team.
As you work together, struggle at times, have breakthroughs, and share personal experiences, you’ll gain real camaraderie. You’ll get to know your peers more deeply, share insights and support each other as you learn.
- The workshop is hand-on, interactive, and tailored to meet your individual needs. You’ll each build on your strengths and work on your own specific challenges
- Each member of the class will learn how to develop content and deliver powerful presentations
- Your exercises will be captured on video so you can see your progress in class and have a record of Jim’s feedback long after the workshop is over
- You’ll get helpful feedback from Jim and your peers that is candid, yet supportive and actionable
- You will learn how to take your personal stories and use them to make business points
“I learned how to be myself and connect with the audience.”
We went into Jim’s workshop full of fear and inhibitions, and came out with the confidence and skills to face our audience without falling apart. What a fun, high-energy and valuable experience! Would do it again in a heartbeat.
“Jim helped me learn how to command a room.”
Who Can Benefit from Presentation Skills?
- Corporate leaders – from managers and directors to sales teams and executives
- Associations: break-out session for conferences
- Nonprofit organization board members
- Any business person who makes presentations to internal or external audiences
- Professional groups whose members want a competitive advantage
I watch as folks return to their seats energized by the positive critique Jim gives them. I marvel at the “Ah-ha” feeling so evident in their eyes and body language as they realize that the message of being yourself really does work.
Communications skills workshops that transform your team
Workshops vary in length and are customized to meet the needs, budget and size of the group.