Harnessing the Power of Authenticity
In this interactive presentation, you’ll learn to share your individuality to connect with audiences, employees and customers. You’ll learn practical techniques to gain confidence, build rapport and make your message unforgettable. At the end of the talk, you’ll have a chance to share a story with a partner and feel power of being your authentic self!
Call (512) 258-3700
for more information.
Make a few points well, not many points badly.
“I want audiences to get more than a good speech; I want them to have a transformative experience.”
In this fun-filled – but practical – keynote, you will learn to:
- Make key points that are remembered and acted on – not forgotten within days.
- Use your natural resources: eye contact, vocal variety, body language, pauses, and smile
- Connect with the audience by telling personal stories and real life experiences
- Paint powerful word pictures
- Expect the unexpected and turn potential “disasters” into moments of spontaneity and laughter
Learning to speak well in public is not really that scary. Scary is Jim’s bungee jump in New Zealand!
Anyone who wants to be more successful in business, sales, education, the military or non-profits.
EVERYONE can benefit from being a better communicator.
All great speakers have one thing in common: individuality
Audience member responds to Jim’s speech
The question everyone asks about speaking.
Jim Comer is so full of life that he would shine through a solar eclipse.